£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 6K Car Allowance
22 days ago
Morson is proud to be partnering a company who are leading the way in relation to energy monitoring, consumption and supply covering a large range of customers.
My client specialise in the application of artificial intelligence and data driven insight to reduce the cost of delivering and consuming power within various Water Treatment sites across the UK. Given their continued success and overall project demand, they are now seeking an experienced Project Manager who can very much act as the interlink between the client and the framework provider installing their equipment on site.
The role of Project Manager involves working with colleagues across various departments to provide project management structure and governance for both internal and external projects. Experience and track record of implementing successful multi-site and multi-project delivery, working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
The position would suit an experienced Project Manager with Prince2 or APM qualifications and knowledge/skills within the Water Industry.
Core Functions will include
- Direct and manage project development and implementation from concept to disposal
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support corporate business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Define project success criteria and manage delivery to meet these criteria
- Manage day-to-day aspects of the projects and scope, including change control
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Conduct project Wash-up Meetings and create a Lessons Learned/Recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Provide input to tenders, contracts and tender-bid analysis as required
Given the location of their clients, they are seeking someone who can be flexible in terms of UK travel coupled with strong stakeholder skills both internal and external.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now.