£350 - £450 per day
6 months ago
Project Manager - Water
Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Water team and provide support with on-going Capital Programmes for a major client in the Water Industry.
You will work in a client facing on large engineering projects with our water clients and be part of a large multi-disciplinary team.
- Deliver a project(s) with reasonable complexity up to £100m+ in value - to budget, quality, and time metrics
- Accountable for delivery of timely and accurate data collection, analysis, and reports
- Interpreting and communicating project support policies, processes, and systems
- Communicating and highlighting project process compliance issues to project managers
- Lead the performance management of project team / resource
- Manage and/or deliver programmes of work to meet defined objectives
- Deliver work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls, and will have significant technical knowledge and experience
- Track record within construction project management, preferably within the water, utilities or infrastructure sector
- Wider civil engineering delivery experience
- Experience of leading and working in multidisciplinary teams