£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Company car / Car allowance
about 2 months ago
I'm recruiting on behalf of my Client who is looking for a Project Manager to work on various water industry projects in and around the Midlands.
Job Title: Telemetry Project Manager
Salary: £44,000 to £52,000 DOE - Car or Car Allowance + 21+8 Holidays
Location: Midlands (Surrounding areas)
Your role will be to integrate and work with the Telemetry team to deliver projects within strict deadlines. This role requires an in-depth understanding of Telemetry and SCADA Integration.
* Ensure that projects are delivered inline with procedures and the customer's expectation
* Project tender and negotiation support
* Departmental Cost Analysis
* Monitoring budgets across the projects
* Planning and purchasing materials and 3rd party contractors where necessary
* Liaison with the client and internal managers to ensure project goals are met
* Provide feedback to senior managers regarding changing needs and improvements
* Ensure departmental KPI's are met
* Manage all correspondence, plans, deliverables, schedules and documentation.
* Technically qualified - Electrical, Controls or Mechanical knowledge
* Experience and knowledge of Water Industry
* Leadership Skills
* Experienced commercial Negotiator
* Ability to work with multiple teams
If you are interested in a new opportunity and would like to discuss further details, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 07739311930 or reply with an updated CV.