£385.00 - £415.00 per day
8 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a cooling and ventilation project on the London Underground network.
The role will be to be accountable for the delivery of projects that are in a variety of stages from feasibility, on line wide infrastructure solutions, to design and implementation of novel technology on the Low Carbon programme. Interface management and stakeholder engagement is key to this role.
The Knowledge, Skills and Experience expected of the Project Manager will be as follows:
- Good understanding of tunnel ventilation and cooling on the Underground
- Good knowledge and understanding of project and programme management methodologies and their practical application in a transport setting.
- Good knowledge and understanding of project control tools and techniques.
- Professional Qualification in Project Management, such as PRINCE2 or APMP.
- Good knowledge and understanding of project budgeting, procurement processes and contract management in a project setting.
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-disciplinary, matrix-managed environments.
- Proven record of taking personal responsibility and accountability for delivery of projects to £50m in value, in a large, complex organisation where there are multiple interfaces, and delivering to time, budget and quality.
- Experience of managing performance and delivery through external contractors and/or suppliers.
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Project Manager, please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.