€350.00 - €400.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - Strasbourg
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Strasbourg. This is an initial 12 month' contract with a strong chance for an extension. My client is paying €400 a day.
The Project Manager will:
* Provide consultancy and support on planning, organising, monitoring and assessing the implementation of IT, security and business continuity related projects
* Performing specific project management related tasks according to Clients internal legal framework and best standards and practices (PRINCE2, ITIL, ISO 22398, etc.)
* Handle the liaison processes with stakeholders
* Handle the organisation of meetings with stakeholders
* Update the status of security projects on the platform used to manage projects
* Draft specific activity reports and project management related documentation
* Coordinate the management of information security and business continuity projects
* Implement the follow-up of the corrective and improvement actions identified during the project management activities
* Performing any other activity related to the implementation of projects.
The successful Project Manager will have:
* Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school.
* Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience, of which
* Minimum 6 years of experience with a project management methodology (e.g. Prince2).
* Experience as a Project Manager, Programme Manager or Project Management Officer (PMO) within a structured project environment
* IT project management and development lifecycle integration and implementation, (with good understanding of Prince 2 and/or PMI principles)
* Service management/Delivery Experience and Understanding
* Experience of industry-standard IT Governance practices
* Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS Project, MS Excel and MS Visio
* IT Performance management / Metrics expertise
* Knowledge of Organisational Change and process improvement methodologies e.g. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
* Knowledge of Agile/Scrum e.g. Scrum Master Experience in process assessment using methodologies as CMMi, Cobit, P2MM, Project/Programme management and implementation of project tools.
* Knowledge of information security.
* Very good command of the English Language in Spoken and Written
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.