Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable Rate
16 days ago
* Role will report into an overall SMART Factory program manager.
* Can work in both English and Spanish.
* Accountable for the scope delivered to the Pilot site in Spain (QA and AM module).
* Manage schedule and budget for the QA and AM module (cfr. Pilot in Spain) and balance with scope, risk and performance metrics.
* Issue daily, weekly & monthly project updates.
* Budget - manage cashflow predictions.
* Budget - compile & maintain an accurate budget breakdown. Escalate any deviations.
* Budget - identify and report opportunities for cost reduction or project efficiencies.
* Budget - order management (purchase requests, goods receipts).
* Schedule - deploy the program schedule into the Spanish site and feedback planning risks to the program manager.
* Schedule - day-to-day coordination of activities with companies staff, suppliers and integrators.
* Schedule - coordinate activities from Kellogg operations, automation engineers, IT and project suppliers/integrators.
* Scope - obtain full scope delivery (supplier expediting and enquiry process).
* Performance - manage the issue register and align priority of issues & resolution.
* Safety - operational risk assessment.
* Quality & Food Safety - Food Safety Risk assessment (e.g. potential disruption of existing processes).
* Stakeholder management - weekly meetings with the plant leadership team in Spain.