£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Vital are currently looking to speak with experienced Project Managers to work for a highly prestigious client based in Canary Wharf, London.
Must have proven experience working in small works projects across all types of services, be adaptable to working in a live and high pressure client environment. Would rather see this person has experience in banking sector and be able to pass required security clearances.
To independently handle and perform the lead role in Project Management for Small works mainly in UK and to support EMEA scheme as appointed by the clients Corporate Real Estate team to manage, financially control, and deliver to its capital plan.
Dynamic and Professional
Strong in a client facing (highly professional) banking environment
Happy to manage multiple small projects
Travel across EMEA locations.
- Manage, coordinate, and control the delivery of projects from inception to completion.
- Manage small, ground-up projects including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management.
- Proficient at managing projects from £5k to £500k
- Oversees capital improvement/asset preservation programs with design and construction processes at multiple sites through local resources, with minimal oversight.
- Manage projected budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis.
- Assists in or may be responsible for project scheduling and project decisions based upon owners' objectives which may include, but is not limited to: site improvements, entitlements, permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
- Assists in or assembles and manages required teams of consultants and contractors. (Negotiates contracts with each team member; Interfaces with architects, client staff, property managers and vendors).
- Maintains client relationships and may assist in or manages conflict resolution.
- Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
- Develops relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
- Operates independently on activities relevant to project. Defers policy issues and employment related issues to higher management levels.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to client prior to sign off and manage clients expectations
- Participates periodically in client meetings or business development presentations as part of a Team to help demonstrate our capabilities. Assists with the development of marketing materials and support information/data. Maintains a working knowledge of business unit's available product and service offerings.
- Manage costs and keep track of all costs attributed to each project to enable cost recovery on projects
Please call 02076332051 for more information