£40000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + car/benefits
0161 707 1516
2 months ago
Our client are a leading engineering and project management consultancy, offering professional consultancy services across a number of infrastructure marketplaces across the length and breadth of the UK. They have excellent client relationships and as such, can offer candidates the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the market.
As they see an increasing demand for their services from their public sector clients, they are recruiting for a number of positions in order to strengthen their offering. One such role is for an individual with Project Management experience for large rail and highways infrastructure projects in the North West.
Candidates will have had prior experience in project management within rail/highways and be able to manage the process throughout the full lifecycle.
* Current UK experience within a public or private UK based client, preferred experience working as a Project Manager for large infrastructure schemes
* Good understanding of delivery against key milestones
* Risk management awareness
* Able to conduct regular progress and stakeholder engagement meetings
* Able to work collaboratively with other project managers and senior managers
* Have excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to adapt approach to different audiences.
* Have experience dealing with NEC3/NEC4 contracts. Candidates with ECC accreditation ideal.
* A full UK driving license is essential
The organisation offer a flexible working environment and the ability to work from home as well as in the office. They pride themselves in their reputation and their ability to retain staff and invest in and develop project managers in order for them to achieve their full potential.
On offer is an attractive salary as well as additional car allowance and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your CV or call 0161 707 1516