£500.00 - £550.00 per day
6 months ago
Project Manager, Project Management, Service Transition, Stakeholder Management, Security Clearance, SC Clearance, Governance
Morson International currently require a Project Manager to be based in London, with regular travel across the UK for an initial 6 month contract.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
Our client's project is currently implementing new hardware and software across multiple sites and now require a PM to join and manage the service transition to BAU.
Project Manager Skills/Experience include:
- Experience of working with UK government clients desired
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager and proven leadership of complex, high value projects
- An accomplished management professional, with proven ability to manage complex and fully integrated projects through a structured project lifecycle, including periodic gate reviews and to the highest quality expectations.
- Strong experience in Service transition
- Proven experience of managing the implementation of large database solutions, preferably (but not essential) used for managing biometric data/images.
- Manage large and complex projects, containing multiple work streams, at any one time.
- Able to influence and negotiate with all levels of internal and external stakeholder.
- Manage very complex projects within in time, quality and cost. Involving a mix of internal and senior external stakeholders, with considerable autonomy and accountability for projects with multiple work streams
- PMP, Prince2 Practitioner and MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) or equivalent
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated version of your CV.