€400 - €500 per day
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our Renewable Energy client, to work on the St Brieuc Offshore Wind Farm Project. This will be based in Glasgow and will run for approx 3 years.
This will involve the Project Management of Free-Issue Equipment.
Candidates will need to have:
- Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Engineering experience in related fields (offshore wind, Oil & Gas, offshore) > 7 years
- Project management experience in related fields (offshore wind, Oil & Gas, offshore) > 3 years
- Contract management experience in related fields (offshore wind, Oil & Gas, offshore) > 3 years
- Previous experience working in offshore wind
- Involvement in developing new or novel technologies for offshore application
- Understanding and experience with hydraulic systems engineering
- Understanding and experience of instrumentation and monitoring systems
- Relevant Experience in Pile Grippers, Condition Monitoring Systems and Navigational and Bird Radars.
- Timescale: Start 15th June 2020 / Finish: The role is expected to last until 30th October 2023 (However, the next project milestone, hence contract duration, is the 31st of December 2020.
French / Spanish language would be beneficial.