Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 year ago
Due to recent major project wins, Vital resources have been employed by a major Civil Engineering contractor - specialising in RC Frames, Formwork and groundworks - to assist them in appointing a new Project Manager.
Within this role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple large scale projects/contracts from start to finish.
- Ensure that the teams deliver the programme in accordance with current best practice construction techniques on time and to budget.
- Develop, plan, design and construct projects to appropriate levels of quality, cost and programme adherence.
- Ensure all work is in accordance with relevant Health & Safety legislation and company policies.
- Develop staff and team skill sets
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experienced in a similar position
- Background in concrete frames
- Commercial understanding of projects
- Degree Qualified in civil engineering (or similar)
- Relevant experience at a senior team management team level.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal and man-management skills.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive market leading package.
For more information, please contact 016986 753850 or email