Up to £75000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
Vital are currently looking to speak with highly experienced Project Managers to join a very well respected M&E rail contractor based in London.
This is a permanent role and the ideal candidate with have strong knowledge and past experience of at least 6+ Years within Network Rail/London Underground (Section 12)
Must be capable of running multiple projects at one time,
- DLR experience a bonus
- Project Management experience 5 yrs +
- Qualified JIB graded Electrician by trade (preferably having completed a full apprenticeship) with extensive construction experience.
- Further MEP qualification - pref in electrical engineering with any of the below experience/licence a bonus:
- Testing and inspection
- NICEIC qualifying supervisor
- Estimating experience (take offs/technical write ups, commissioning strategies etc)
- Commissioning experience within the rail environment and able to produce all the standard commissioning and handover docs and mange the processes (AMP, IRN, NOWRI, BIU, MAID etc)
- Excellent Commercial knowledge - NEC 3 Option A/C/E minimum
For more information please contact George on 02076332051