Are you an experienced Project Manager? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of work? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Rail and Groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for a new Project Manager. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in rail and infrastructure projects.
As an experienced Project Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily management of various civil projects within the portfolio of work
- Leading successful contract delivery, ensuring the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters
- Involvement of projects at all stages from Pre-Qualifying and tendering through to completion
- Ensuring contracts are executed in accordance with client requirement
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Rail projects experience is essential in this role
- Degree educated (or similar)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively click the "apply now" link.