Greater Manchester, England
£250 - £400 per day
Rail Technical Team
29 days ago
Our Manchester based client has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join them working on an exciting new scheme across Greater Manchester. This is supporting a Proposed Sustainable Journeys project, the reviewing of car parking standards, bus capacity and Local Authority/GM fleet upgrade projects
* Initiate, develop and manage project in line with business Project and Programme procedures including developing a risk register, schedule, cost plan and other project documentation required for Gateway submission and approvals.
* Work with GM CAP Programme Team and Lead Advisor to develop project in line with FBC requirements.
* Work with other key internal and external stakeholders to develop the project in readiness for conversation, consultation and FBC.
* Prepare and input into various reports, both internal and external as necessary.
* Attend various meetings, including Boards and Steering Groups as necessary, to report on progress.
Given the current stage, it would be beneficial to have key skills in the inception phase of projects, understanding the requirements associated with initiation of projects including the development of key documentation, working with company project controls team, although delivery and procurement experience should also be highlighted. It would also be beneficial to understand the requirements of full business cases and have excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
This role falls outside of IR35.