West Midlands, England
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a leading global provider of fire safety, security and monitoring solutions currently have a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join their Facilities & Property Department on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
Reporting into the UK Property & Facilities Manager, this role is to execute multiple property projects simultaneously throughout the UK. The role is initially for 6 months to be reviewed thereafter.
- Leading the planning and implementation of multiple projects simultaneously throughout the UK.
- The execution of the closure of properties, opening of new and relocations across the UK with simultaneous deadlines.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines.
- Coordinating project staff.
- Resource planning and allocation.
- Quality assurance.
- Carrying out risk assessment.
- Managing project administration, including all documentation.
- Meeting budgetary objectives.
- Reporting regularly to the Lead Project Manager
- Managing client relationships.
- Tracking project performance.
- Project evaluations and results measurement.
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by Ethics & Compliance Officer (ECO)
- Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS), and Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE).
Qualifications and previous experience required
- Substantial and proven experience in a Property Project Management role, executing a number of projects simultaneously and remotely. Experience of managing property projects mainly around the closing of buildings, relocation and opening of new. Experience of team leadership of both internal and external personnel.
- Good IT skills to manage budgets, deadlines and produce reports to the Project Lead.
- Location is flexible however sites are UK wide so the successful candidate may be required to travel
This is an accelerated project, with demanding deadlines, and which is already underway therefore comprehensive experience is essential.