€480.00 - €520.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Project Manager (Microsoft Office 365 IT Architect) to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially an 8 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
(Domain Expertise: IT Architecture and Infrastructure Managing Outsourced providers and cloud services)
- Define and maintain project plan, timelines, budget and resources plans.
- Provide weekly status reports on project progress, risks and issues and mitigation actions.
- Plan and coordinate project tasks to assure their timely completion.
- Liaise with the subject matter experts on any input required for the project.
- Create the project management artefacts required by the project management methodology for each project.
- Support to the project team members by coordinating their tasks and consolidating their contributions.
- Contribute to the business documentation, policies and frameworks.
- Provide expertise on the Office 365 suite of solutions and the various functional, technical and contractual points to be considered.
- Project management deliverables such as project plans, budget overview reports, progress reports, etc.
- Project- and business analysis-related deliverables such as assessment reports, technical analyses reports
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, preferably in IT projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience delivering projects related to the planning and migration of business services to Microsoft Office 365
Specific Technical requirements for the role:
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
- Proven project management experience with commonly used methodologies (e.g. PMI)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.