Up to €540.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Project Manager (Microsoft Office 365 IT Architect) to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 1 years contract with the chance of extending for a number of times.
(Domain Expertise: IT Architecture and Infrastructure Managing Outsourced providers and cloud services)
- Define and maintain project plan, timelines, budget and resources plans.
-Provide weekly status reports on project progress, risks and issues and mitigation actions.
- Plan and coordinate project tasks to assure their timely completion.
- Liaise with the subject matter experts on any input required for the project.
- Create the project management artefacts required by the project management methodology for each project.
- Support to the project team members by coordinating their tasks and consolidating their contributions.
- Contribute to the business documentation, policies and frameworks.
- Provide expertise on the Office 365 suite of solutions and the various functional, technical and contractual points to be considered.
- Project management deliverables such as project plans, budget overview reports, progress reports, etc.
- Project- and business analysis-related deliverables such as assessment reports, technical analyses reports
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, preferably in IT projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience delivering projects related to the planning and migration of business services to Microsoft Office 365
Specific Technical requirements for the role:
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
- Proven project management experience with commonly used methodologies (e.g. PMI)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.