Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client Scottish Power are seeking a Project Manager (Land) for a contract role initially until September 2021 at this stage although may be extended further.
Client ideally looking for someone with experience with infrastructure projects and utilities background (can be electrical, water, oil and gas etc) and for someone with land background / experience - land management, dealings with landowners, managing land agents, compensation and claims and reinstatement issues.
This role requires a project manager with direct experience of securing and implementing rights along an onshore cable route.
To provide project management support to OFTO Package:
1. To manage land owner and 3rd party land agent relationships.
2. To complete all necessary additional agreements for required East Anglia ONE and East Anglia THREE to facilitate cable installation, access, landscaping and planting.
3. To contract manage land agents contract.
4. To ensure all site operations have due regard to local relationships and the bounds of negotiated agreements/compulsory rights.
5. To manage the compulsory acquisition process if required.
6. To manage land related activities within wider construction team.
To provide land specific project management support to OFTO package lead, consent compliance team and development teams:
1. Provide interface between contractors and landowners to deal with reinstatement works for EA1 and preparation and accommodation works for EA3.
2. Work with solicitors and agent to ensure access to land available for surveys programme either through serving of notices under voluntary agreement or compulsory powers.
3. Manage any disputes and the settle any claims for compensation.
4. Manage risk register (and associated contractual material) of interactions between project and onshore cable route and disseminate accordingly
5. Attend kick off meetings, site meetings etc to ensure contractors and project staff are aware of obligations within landowner agreements or under the DCO.
6. Attend project meetings as required
7. Provide point of contact for landowners and land agents requiring information about the project and onshore construction works particularly.
8. Monthly reporting.
9. Contract and manage support required through the consent compliance process and any other specific contracts required.
10. Manage onsite land agents.
11. Provide appropriate information regarding land agreements to the OFTO divestment process
1. OFTO Package Manager
2. Land and Estates Team
3. Consents Compliance Team
4. EA Development Team
5. EA Legal and External Legal
6. EA Land Agent
7. 3rd Party Land Agents and Land Owners
8. Statutory Undertakers.
Chartered surveyor but would be beneficial.