Morson are proud to be working with a leading engineering contractor who are currently looking for an experienced Groundworks Project Manager to join their business and to work on a large scheme in North London.
This is an exciting role to join an established and busy business, to work on some of London's biggest and best projects. You'll be given all the support and tools needed to progress your career and take on new responsibility and challenges. As Project Manager you will need be degree qualified in civil engineering or construction management and will be able to show a strong career history from a site engineer level through to management over the last 5-10 years
Duties also include but aren't limited to:
- Overseeing successful delivery of the project, ensuring it stays on the delivery programme
- Managing your own team, contractors and also external consultants
- Keeping and ensuring health and safety is clearly explained and adhered to
- Liasion with the client
- Risk Analysis
- Attending weekly and monthly meetings and complying progress reports
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A degree qualification in civil engineering or construction management
- Experience working on large civil engineering projects in the UK
- Strong understanding and experience of groundworks
- Communication skills
- Computer Literacy and Microsoft software knowledge
If you believe you match the job spec and would be interested in finding out more, please apply via this posting.