car + 25 days + bonus + pension
3 months ago
Location Field based / home based - UK wide
Salary £negotiable + car + pension + bonus + 25 days holiday
- Experienced in managing complex capital projects from concept to completion.
- Experienced gained in packaging, FMCG production line installations, bottling, food or liquid filling, labelling, printing, paper, brewery or similar
- Variety of projects - installations, commissioning, plant upgrades, installation, refurbishment, overhauls, retrofit, improvement, cost savings.
- Manage different projects at different stages.
- Regular time away from home at client sites for projects.
- You will work closely with clients and client site leadership teams
- Manage budgets, suppliers, 3rd parties
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - Project Manager; Project Engineer; installations, commissioning, plant upgrades, installation, refurbishment, overhauls, retrofit paper making, paper, recycling, commissioning; packaging, FMCG production line installations, bottling, food or liquid filling, labelling, printing ; Electrical Project Engineer; electrical project manager; electrical engineer; brewery, tank, pumps; pneumatics; Plant Engineering; hydraulics; effluent plant; CHP; recycling; paper, pulp, plastic; conversion; chemical plant; bottling, brewery; steel mill, flour mill; biomass; CHP; combined heat and power reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; compactors; conveyors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; hydraulics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical;