£32.14 - £33.14 per hour + Ltd co
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - Data Reform
Portsmouth - 12 month contract - Pay rate £33.14 p/h Ltd
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager for an IT Data Reform project for our maritime defence client.
The project they will be leading is Data Reform. This is a data transformation programme initially across Warship Support. It's got a spotlight on it at the moment as it's a key enabler for FMSP.
- Identify where we have poor quality data and processes
- Work with the business to identify the data and get them to rectify
- Work with Capability team to highlight where we get repeat errors and can do something system orientated to rectify
- Work with the data team to write out governance processes for data management
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability in data/IT projects
- Proven ability of Project Management tasks including but not limited to; schedule, risks, issues, take the lead, pro-active, able to manage a small team (4) of data architects/analysts
Please note, all applicants must be capable of gaining a Baseline Security Clearance (BPSS), which will be undertaken by the client prior to the start date.