£500.00 - £550.00 per day
17 days ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Implementation Project Manager to work on an initial 5 month contract on client site in Cambridge.
You will be supporting the business's commercial operations team in the configuration and implementation of CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (Oracle/SAP) systems. You will be an experienced Project Manager with hands on experience with CRM/ERP systems and extensive business management/transformation knowledge including Order to Cash and Price Forcasting etc
- Define implement and deliver the detailed project plan for project initiation taking the requirements and objectives defined by Commercial Operations, in collaboration with Function leads and other key stakeholders. Expected steps include Gather Data, develop Strategy, ID Workflow and Automations, Build workflows, agree cross functional process improvements ,Develop KPI's, implement automation proposals
- The requirements will include agreed deliverables based on the above, change management methodology, training , test and key milestones
- The Baseline will include scope, statement of work ,resource and financial management , and acceptance criteria
- Plan, execute, report and manage the program of activities for all required phases
- 3 to 5 year's experience in a program/ project management capacity specialising in Business Transformation focused
- Implementation of IS Projects involving ERP, (SAP), CRM (SFDC) and related tools, Salesforce is essential
- Demonstrated success in delivering IS implementation projects on time and within budget.
- Strong capability in Change Management (ADKAR )
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project or Primavera.
- Experience working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of working closely with Operations functions (Supply Chain , IT/IS Quality, Project Management, Fulfilment and Sales Operations)
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships