6 months ago
Position : IM&T Project Manager
Key Technical Skills
Project management methodologies.
Risk and issue management
Knowledge of Application development lifecycle and methodologies
Knowledge of IT Technologies
Experience of assessing the quality of 3rd party IS proposals and negotiating conditions of delivery
Knowledge of marine industry processes.
Top 6 Major Tasks and Activities:
1. Deliver the SEA5000 IM&T project, which is of strategic importance to the success of the BAE Systems Surface Ships organisation.
2. Produce and obtain Project Board approval for project definition documentation, ensuring stakeholder buy-in and manage the project tin accordance with the agreed methodology.
3. Plan the project and agree plans with the Project Board.
4. Build and lead the implementation team, taking responsibility for the day to day running, monitoring and reporting of the project.
5. Produce the necessary management products and ensure the appropriate approval of technical and quality products.
6. Manage project risks and issues, escalating major risks/issues to the Project Board as agreed.