Greater Manchester, England
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension
about 1 year ago
My client is looking to hire a Project Manager with experience of delivering mixed use, residential, commercial and retail developments.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work alongside a team with a proven track record in delivering high quality sustainable projects throughout the North West.
- This role will be required to play a key function in the development of project documentation, specifications, budgets and programmes.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of mixed use developments including commercial, retail and residential developments ranging in value from £1m up to circa £5m on budget and programme.
- Day to day planning of operations and problem solving.
- Liaise with the customer, clients and design teams.
- Attend client and contractor meetings.
- Ideal candidates will possess overt experience working on commercial, retail and residential projects.
- Experience within new build and refurbishment projects.
- Experience within JCT forms of contracts
- Possess an understanding of construction legal process and all relevant documentation
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Be a confident and hands on Project Manager with the ability to manage day to day activities across a number of projects
- Hold a construction related degree
- Competitive salary, company car, exceptional benefits and pension.
- Flexible working and a good work life balance.