Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson International are working with a key client in the Construction sector who urgently require a Project Manager to supervise the Design & Build contractor (Lovell) during the construction of a significant housing development (450 houses) at Larkhill, Wiltshire. This is a longer term contract role (24 months) and offers a competitive rate to the successful applicant.
- Project Manager / Purchaser's Representative role checking that the infrastructure and housing construction meet the design / specification and that the contractor generally complies with his contract.
- Liaison with the representatives of the local Highways Authority (Wiltshire Council) and various Client (DIO) representatives to ensure that roads/drainage and housing can be accepted / adopted.
- Providing technical project management support to the DIO in terms of assessment of progress against programme and delivery - certainty, identification and management of risk.
- Ensuring effective daily records of the project progress, activities, issues etc are kept to support other members of the team to manage the Works (Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Engineer, CDM).
- Contribution to Site reports and providing a frequent overall report.
- Daily management responsibility for the site Clerk of Works.