Vital Glasgow Construction
6 months ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a reputable and specialist civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a new Project Manager to work on heavy civils projects in the North of Scotland.
Within this role your day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting Risk and Opportunities to the senior Management team
- Ensure the commercial performance of the projects are utilised
- Provide Schedules and oversee and procurement of materials and labour on site
- Deliver the work as specified by the client
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in civil engineering
- Experience of utilities and water projects
- Competent in the use of NEC contracts
- Degree qualified (preferred)
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below provided details, or click the "apply now" link.