£45000 - £50000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be working with our client site based in Whiteley and Swanick. The site boasts fantastic facilities, such as a gym and onsite restaurant. This role will support our client in maintaining air traffic navigation services and making our customers' lives easier. we believe in the power of collaboration to build relationships, solve problems, improve performance and achieve real value.
Working Monday to Friday working between 08:00 - 17:00.
To deliver individual or multiple building services related to new works and refurbishments within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
◦Prepare specifications briefs in consultation with staff
◦Tender works in line with our Procurement Policy
◦Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders
◦Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control
◦Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors
◦Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface
◦Manage work through to effective completion and submit for invoicing
◦ Ensure all works are managed in accordance with standard operating procedures and Health and Safety regulations
◦To ensure a weekly housekeeping check is completed of the building and grounds where it is your responsibility ensuring all the areas are in a safe condition and is hazard free
◦Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops
◦Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient whether work is subcontracted or delivered by an in house team and are in place and adhered to
◦Liaise with the helpdesk administrators regarding organising any out of hours or weekend working including the control of sub-contractors and ensuring both site security and the client are aware of any out of hours works. This work includes the inspection of permits to work issued to sub-contractors and ensure they are operated correctly.
◦Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover and invoicing
◦Co-ordinate the procurement and resource planning within the requirements of the contract needs
◦Ensure that all quality control systems and procedures are implemented and maintained
◦Ensure appropriate record keeping is maintained and available for Client audits
◦Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, colleagues, subcontractors and suppliers
◦Manage all Health and Safety matters (CDM) in accordance with procedures and current relevant legislation
◦Take responsibility for the successful project completion and formal handover in accordance with defined requirements outlined by the client or nominated client representatives
- Proven and extensive experience within a similar role
- Operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role
- Proven experience in Project Management (5 years)
- Ability to plan and organise their work effectively to meet changing environments and needs
- Proven track record to the successful delivery of multi task building services related projects
- Ability to liaise with and supervise contractors
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and safe working practices (IOSH Managing Safely and SMSTS would be advantageous)
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an on-going basis
- Experience in working on and around critical systems and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage
- To be able to communicate at all levels, with excellent written and oral skills
- To be self motivated and to be able to motivate others, to be reliable and to be able to act with responsibility
- IT skills required with specific reference to the Microsoft suite of packages including Microsoft Project.
- Hold sufficient Health and Safety (CDM) experience that allows the effective running of projects.
- Proven experience of managing all project budgets
- Experience of MOD installations
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrol pension
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.