£300.00 - £380.00 per day + £75 T&S per diem
2 months ago
Morson International has a 12 month contract opportunity for a Project Manager. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
The day rate is £300 to £380/LTD (Negotiable/DOE). Applicants with a main residence outwith a daily commutable distance from Dounreay will receive a T&S allowance of £75 per diem. Flexibility is offered on a Monday & Friday for travelling with the additional options of a compressed working week or a negotiable working cycle.
You will safely manage the delivery of decommissioning projects and will be responsible for the management and control of projects throughout the project life cycle.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
* Create, implement and maintain lifetime plans and strategies for the project taking into account analysis of dependencies and constraints, scope, risks and assumptions
* Manage the Project Team
* Interact with the customer and provide all reports required under the contract
* Expedite safe project delivery to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders
* Monitor and report on internal and contractor performance against safety, costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and implement remedial actions as appropriate
* Review and report on identified problems and incidents, establishing causes and identifying, recommending and implementing solutions
* Managing the preparation, approval and issue of technical specifications through review to implementation
* Support the Senior Project Manager/Project Director in the delivery of projects/programmes of work and sanction approvals
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post
2 years Contract Management
5 years Nuclear/Industrial
Additional Role Information:
Relevant Laboratory/HVAC Knowledge
DSRL Project Management Experience