Up to £30.00 per hour
5 months ago
Job Title: Project Manager Business Partner
* A position has been created for a Project Management Business Partner (PMBP) within a UK Development Project Management team. This is a great opportunity to join the program development organisation which has a dynamic future and is a key player for the Business. The holder of the position will gain extensive exposure & benefit from working within a transnational team and also within a cross-functional environment including program, engineering, manufacturing engineering, supply chain, procurement, finance etc.
* Working in the A350 Wing dev. Program PDT this role will assist the project development to completion of the A350 step modifications.
* The jobholder works in close collaboration with the Project Leader(s) from BK with regards to Project Management activities & governance with the aim to enable a proper monitoring and steering of the project. Integration is a fundamental part of this role to bind projects together and good stakeholder management skills are essential.
* The jobholder will be responsible for planning integration, helping set project priorities, providing analysis and having a robust risk & opportunities process in place.
* The jobholder will be expected to support complex projects, lead and integrate activities.
* The jobholder reports directly to the Ho BXKDW
C. Main activities
A. Support of the A350 UK development activities within the development perimeter, in close collaboration with the Project Leader from BK.
B. Support and implementation of governance including, meeting structure, project monitoring system including relevant KPI and action tracking.
C. Support to the project leader regarding coordination of activities, schedule control performance monitoring and Risk management
D. Support for the implementation of automated cockpits (dashboards) following the digital strategy for KPI reporting.
E. Support frequent project monitoring with EVM process down to function level, and provision of according reports and analysis.
F. Maintenance of a risk & ops process including formalization of risks in ARM incl. mitigation action planning and control. Participation to RRM (risk review meetings) and support of the Project Leader regarding management of the R&O process.
G. Support the baseline control process of cost and schedule
H. Support cross functional & trans-national integration by structuring and consolidating outputs of the above for monitoring and control.
I. Conduct Lessons Learnt activity and ensure integration into underlying processes
A. Schedule Management (detailed integrated project schedule and steering schedule in UP and appropriate tool sets)
B. Input to Plan from the Airframe perimeter with governance and reporting structure with WBS/OBS/CBS inputs
C. Support EVM Reports with analysis & inputs
D. R&O management in local risk registers & ARM including mitigation action follow up as a strategic support for the Program team
E. Reports on projects status regarding schedule, cost, risk and other KPI's and reports on specific request.
F. Baseline management of schedule & cost
G. Ensuring Lessons Learnt are utilized & captured
E. Competencies, skills and qualifications
- Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and good work experience in project management is mandatory
- Good knowledge of the risk management process
- Knowledge of aircraft structure and the respective development processes would be a plus
- Good communication and negotiation skills are required
- Good ability to work autonomously in international teams in a demanding and fast-changing environment
- A flexible, pragmatic and analytical style of working is necessary
- Good stakeholder management: listening, negotiation, conflict management, communication and intercultural skills in an international context
- Language: English (fluent)