Bolton, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Salary Circa £40K - £43K + Car + Fuel Card + Bonus + Pension + 25 days holiday
- Experienced in managing capital projects from concept to completion.
- Engineering degree or HNC, HND - Engineering background
- Ideal Backgrounds include FMCG, Packaging, Food & Beverage, etc.
- Manage full line Installations, Plant upgrades, Machine Upgrades, plant modernization projects, plant expansion projects, installation, process improvement
- You will work closely with site leadership teams
- Manage multiple projects, budgets, suppliers, 3rd parties, Engineers.
- Use a CMMS System - SAP to record works
- Attending clients sites and meetings
- Carry out occasional on-site PM duties including personnel management and customer management
- Create and handle project reclamations and customer issues in high pressure situations
- Manage all financial aspects of projects including quotes, creation and handling of PO's, project budget trackers, final costing reviews and chasing of customer payments
- Support teams of engineers on projects via telephone and email whilst they are on-site
- Customer management is a key part of this job so previous history of handling large scale customers and high-level project turnover is a must
To apply send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - Project Manager; Project Engineer; mechanical project manager; mechanical engineer; Plant Engineering; hydraulics; renewable, water treatment; effluent plant; CHP; recycling; paper, pulp, chemical plant; brewery; steel mill, flour mill; biomass; Quarry Engineering; asphalt manager; materials handling; compressors; pumps; lifting equipment; Pumps; hydraulics; compressors; crushers; compactors; conveyors; jcbs; shovels; motors; engines; pneumatics; fixed plant; mobile plant; welding; fabrication; gearboxes; ppm; hydraulics; CHP; combined heat and power; high pressure steam; steam rising; reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; hydraulics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical; heavy engineering, heavy manufacturing, printing, paper mill, steel mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, recycling plant, asphalt plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, rotating equipment, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; compactors; conveyors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; electromechanical / automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration