10 months ago
Morson International is proud to partnering an Engineering consultancy who are leading the way within their market.
Due to their continuous growth and overall success, they are now seeking an experienced Project Manager (Security Cleared) to be engaged on a contract basis.
Based within Barrow-In-Furness with occasional travel, this role will involve a high level Project Management with experience within Construction and Demolition Projects from an M&E or Civils perspective.
Key Tasks & Operational Accountabilities:
- Develop and implement effective project strategies
- Preparation of the Project procedures and Quality Plans.
- Establish the Work Breakdown Structure.
- Monitor the performance to programme and report on the progress by regular updates.
- In conjunction with the Financial Manager prepare monthly financial and progress reports
- Represent the Company in meetings with the client and subcontractor/suppliers.
- Ensure that the Project records are properly maintained. Ensure regular audits are undertaken and all follow-up actions completed
- Compilation and issue of final project documentation
- Assist the Site team in ensuring all Waste stream management systems and environmental obligations on the contract are adhered to at all times
Given the level of individual required, successful applicants are expected to hold a NEBOSH certificate or equivalent and detailed experience in various ISO Management Systems.
Due to the nature of the clients site, a high level of Security Clearance is also required for this role