€400 - €450 per day
about 1 month ago
Project Manager (6 month contract) - Luxembourg
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for 2 Back End Java Developers to join their technical team in Brussels on an initial 6 month contract; with a strong chance of an extension. The Consultant shall be a specialist in one or more domains of ICT. What we are looking for is an IT Project Manager who especially provides:
- Assistance in project management tasks: project planning, prioritizing, project reporting, risk management, etc
- Assistance in the testing of deliverables and applications
- Assistance in the maintenance of the applications
- Assistance in the follow-up of deliverables and applications
- Assistance in the elaboration of project documentation
- Assistance in the review and approval of documentation, analysis, technical specifications, technical manuals and deliverables
- Project management including proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organisation.
- Guide project activities and review deliverables.
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings.
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
The Project Manager will have:
- University IT degree of at least 3 years in a relevant subject with minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT;
- Candidate must have previous hands-on experience in software development;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Project Management of computer software construction. Practical hands-on experience with most stages of the system development life-cycle;
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience with quality procedures.
- Minimum 2 years in:
- Programming languages (Java, Java SE, Java EE, EJB, Applet, etc.), Standards/formats (XML, XSLT, DTD, XML-schema),
- SQL and Project Management (PMBoK or equivalent);
- Minimum 1 year in:
- Systems and protocols (UNIX shell, sh, ksh, csh, etc),
- Application and Web Servers in Apache Tomcat, JBoss, JSP, PHP, Analysis and Design (UML, RUP, ARIS Business, Architect Suite)
- Reporting and Issue Management (JIRA);
- Minimum 1 year Software Delivery Integration and Source Code Management (CVS/SVN);
- Good language skills in French (at least A2 level) and English (at least B2 level) both written and spoken
This is an exciting opportunity to work on game changing projects and to work with highly technical engineers. My client are looking to interview ASAP. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.