City of London, London
4 months ago
Job Category: Program and Project Management
Business Line: Program, Cost, Consultancy
Salary Highly competitive
We are currently looking to speak with Project Managers who are looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an established fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, providing a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects.
Their London Project Management business unit continues to grow to service the region across the Residential and Commercial markets where it has successfully secured positions with many high profile clients and some of the largest projects and programs in the industry.
As Project Manager you will be entrusted to work on a range of projects either leading on smaller projects from £5m to £20m or as part of a project management team on larger / major regeneration projects with construction values upwards from £70m-£500m with support and general guidance of a Project Management Associates or Directors.
Our team enjoy client exposure and opportunities for repeat business which will secure their own career progression.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Public & Private Sectors
* Planning & Programming skills
* Chairing and minuting Project Team Meetings
* Proactively Managing Change Control
* Drafting Project Execution Plans, Stakeholder Management Plans, Development Briefs and Procurement Strategies
* Contract Administration under JCT D&B Construction Management and NEC Contracts
* Proven project management experience in a professional environment.
* Proven pre-contract experience through RIBA Stages 2-4 (or equivalent)
* Experience of a variety of Commercial, Retail and Residential developments of varying scale
* Excellent interpersonal skills - both written and oral
Solid background of project managing small or large scale projects.
* Professional Qualified - Project Management/Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree
* Obtained Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
* APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)
* Prince2 or MSP experience, desirable but not essential
* CSCS card
To apply, please forward your CV