£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 6K Car Allowance
Sam Mabbott B.Soc Sci
2 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager who will be involved working with colleagues across various departments to provide project management structure and governance for both internal and external projects.
Experience and track record of implementing successful multi-site and multi-project delivery, working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
The position would suit an experienced Project Manager with Prince2 qualifications and knowledge/skills in ICA or instrumentation projects to help drive the company forward.
The role has a London Base but flexibility to work from home after the initial induction period. Uk Travel will be required.
Project Manager - Core Functions
* Direct and manage project development and implementation from concept to disposal
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support corporate business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
* Define project success criteria and manage delivery to meet these criteria
* Manage day-to-day aspects of the projects and scope, including change control
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
* Conduct project Wash-up Meetings and create a Lessons Learned/Recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
* Provide input to tenders, contracts and tender-bid analysis as required
Project Manager - Other Duties
* Take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do (or do not do)
* Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and comply with safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice
* Co-operate with others on health and safety, and not interfere with or misuse anything provided for your health, safety or welfare
* Follow the training you have received when using any work items your employer has given you
* Report any accident, hazard, near-miss, dangerous occurrence or dangerous condition to your line manager and/or raise the appropriate Hazard/Near Miss Report
* Plan, create and execute full-scale project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
* Track project milestones and deliverables.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Facilitate team and client meetings effectively and hold regular status meetings with project team.
* Effectively communicate relevant project information and exceptions to management team.
* Provide fortnightly status reports to the programme manager.
* Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
* Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
Project Manager - Skills
* Project Finance Management including the development, submission and maintenance of budget proposals, capex & opex cost models, cash flow and cost-to-completion projections
* Production of Capital funding documentation
* High awareness of construction/installation site safety management.