Morson is recruiting for Project Managers based in Birmingham working for a large Rail client, the role is working on Railway Station developments.
- Expertise having delivered projects on-the-ground to GRIP or RIBA processes.
- Understanding of railway safety requirements including Delivering Work Within Possessions regulations.
- Experience in managing procurement processes and contracts for suppliers on behalf of our Clients to NEC contracts or similar.
- Railway experience in a Train Operator Company (TOC) or multi-stakeholder environment.
- Membership (or working towards) the Association of Project Management membership.
- Degree/HND/HNC level qualified in a relevant discipline or demonstrable equivalent experience.