Morson have an exciting contract vacancy for a Project Manager based at Devonport for one of our clients.
The Major Infrastructure Projects Business Unit has been set up to establish and maintain a Strategic Infrastructure Plan for the Devonport site through to at least 2050 and to safely and effectively deliver the 'major' capital works projects that result from the Plan.
To lead the planning and management of specific elements of the 14 Dock facility, principally CAPEX works as agreed with the 14 Dock CAPEX Senior Project Manager.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Deliver key project management functions in support of the overall project delivery, including schedule, financial and risk functions.
- Facilitate, develop and agree requirements, project scope and solutions for specific outputs and work packages
- Manage the planning, monitor and control of work packages being delivered by other internal and external resources.
- Develop, monitor and control schedules for packages of work and small projects
Controlling project costs such that the project outputs are provided within the agreed budget.
- Responsible for forming and managing effective relationships with project stakeholders;
Responsible for managing third party suppliers to achieve the desired programme outcomes.
- Apply the Business Management System (BMS) appropriately for the project and produce and communicate project reporting data on Enterprise resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Support the development of accurate and up-to-date financial and schedule estimates to ensure the project is accurately planned and reported
Applicants are required to have Project Management experience within the Nuclear or Marine industry.
Please contact us for more information!