Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
29 days ago
Morson are proud to own the interim contract recruitment for MAG (Airports Group)
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager with experience in mergers and acquisitions, the successful candidate will manage the organisation and coordination of key client projects within the airport services division. Equally we would be interested in applicants without M&A experience but credible and competant Project managers from a professional services or Corporate background.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, you will have the confidence and gravitas required when dealing with senior level stakeholders and leading regular steer meetings.
Key responsibilities include;
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Competent in require project methodology.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions..
- Submits project status reports to senior leadership team and stakeholders.
You will be/have;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with senior leadership teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Experience using Office 365 would be an advantage
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience within project management in mergers and acquisitions would be highly desirable
Your application will come through to Vicky Farrell, On-site Recruitment Partner, Manchester Airport Group.