£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
Vital Glasgow Construction
16 days ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager feeling stagnated in your current role or a Site Agent, looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy as well as actively encourages professional development? Do you have a background in Water, Groundworks, or Infrastructure projects across the central belt of Scotland? Then Vital wants to speak to you.
Vital resources has been employed by a reputable and well established specialist contractor operating in Water, rail and civil projects to assist them in their search for a Project Manager to further strengthen their presence in the Central Belt.
As a Project Manager your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Involvement/input in projects at all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering through to completion.
- Ensuring that the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
- All applicable legislation
- The Terms and Conditions of the contract
- The Contract Health and Safety Plan
- The Contract Quality/Environmental Plan
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- To identify business development opportunities.
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- HNC/HND/Degree (Construction related).
- Experience of working in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certification
- Experience in Rail, Water, or Heavy Civils packages
- Full Driving Licence as travel to sites will be required.