Up to £0.00 per annum + c£350 per day
21 days ago
Our client is a world leading Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing business. Their North West site requires a Project Manager to join a team delivering site based projects. The projects can be £10K up to £5M and can vary from small site and infrastructure upgrades through to refurbishment and improvements in the Manufacturing areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
* Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
* Leader of the project team
* Promoting and demonstrating site SHE culture
* Being responsible for all aspects of a project from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client.
* Writing up all project documentation (including creation and ownership of the Project Management Plan).
* Submitting progress reports to stakeholders and senior managers.
* Setting the standards and methodology to be used in a project.
* Creating a working environment that allows everyone to work to the best of their abilities.
* Taking responsibility of projects through their entire lifecycle.
* Defining a project's scope and goals.
* Coordinating and Managing project resources/team.
* Communicating with stakeholders to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
* Managing client relationships
* Ensuring that all relevant processes are followed on projects.