4 months ago
Position: Project Manager
Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility
On behalf of the VP Commercial Operations plan, direct, and lead program delivery through the defined Program Life Cycle to achieve the agreed Project Goals and Business benefits
* Forecast Accuracy
* Quotation Accuracy
* Compliance with Corporate Offer Governance
* Price Book Management
* Protect revenue streams
* Implement Commercial Operations organisation
Plan and schedule project, work packages, timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
Proactively identify (at an early stage) and manage key risks, manage delivery work streams proactively with a range of stakeholders
Work with the TeS PMO to agreed achieve high standards of program control, reporting and governance Implement Project controls to ensure that the program activities are in line with the Business and Operational Strategy and Governance rules
Technical Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required
* 3 to 5 years' experience in a program/ project management capacity specialising in Business Transformation focussed
* Experience in the domain areas described above, working is similar business change and implementation projects involving , order management , price book , quotation and purchase order management
* Implementation of IS Projects involving ERP, (SAP), CRM (SFDC) and related tools
* Demonstrated success in delivering IS implementation projects on time and within budget.
* Strong capability in Change Management (ADKAR )
* Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project or Primavera.
* Experience working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Experience in working in an environment of shifting priorities, demands and timelines and application of analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
* Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Project Management Professional Certification from recognised Project Management Standards Body
* Proven track record of working closely with Operations functions (Supply Chain , IT/IS Quality, Project Management, Fulfilment and Sales Operations)