£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Phil Dobbins MREC Dip.R.P
0161 707 1516
2 months ago
6 months +
6 Months +
Rate £350 - £400 day rate
Would consider Staff competitive salaries
Role Description - Project Manager (Healthcare)
Project Manager to join our Project delivery team based at the Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust site in central Manchester.
This role is full time, based on a standard 40-hour week, time will be spent both in our office environment and on work sites across the Oxford Road Campus.
The successful candidate will have good Project and Construction Management experience in a healthcare environment and good understanding of the project delivery needs and processes required in a live acute NHS hospital.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Project Operations, the successful candidate will become an integral part of our capital and lifecycle delivery team. Working closely with colleagues, our client, and the supply chain.
A high degree of Project Management capability is required to ensure successful deliver within Cost, Time, Quality and Safety parameters is required. Experience and knowledge of working in a PFI contract environment would be a significant advantage.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leadership and Management of multi-disciplinary project teams, the client project management team, end users and supply chain partners
- Preparation of internal governance documentation and presentation of these to senior management for review/approval
- Running multiple projects
- Working closely as required with support functions within ENGIE, such as; Lifecycle, Design, Commercial, Procurement etc
- Effectively managing project staff resourcing and costs in line with project deadlines and contract obligations
- Managing and leading internal/external meetings and reviews
- Produce detailed delivery programmes
- Chair regular progress meetings (agenda, minutes, actions)
- Produce regular internal and external progress reports
- Day to day leadership of teams and sub-contractors on multiple projects during construction and handover stages
- Lead by example on construction site safety and the ENGIE 'No Life at Risk' policy
- Produce regular progress reports for construction, commissioning and handover periods
- Liaising closely with the ENGIE Design team to ensure a clear understanding of requirement and the management of change
- Review sub-contractors Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Preparation of Permit to Work requests
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, and lead and supervise others
- Establish and maintain strong connections with Trust and Users as well as PFI partner organisations
- Provide guidance and mentoring develop other team members healthcare delivery knowledge
- Additional duties as required
Degree qualified and/or relevant professional qualifications (preferred)
Formal Project Management Qualifications
HND / HNC Engineering and/or Construction Discipline
Construction Management Safety Qualifications (preferred)
Project Management (Minimum 5 years)
Healthcare (2 years)