£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Civils and Groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for a new Project Manager. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Civils and Infrastructure projects
As an experienced Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily management of various civil projects within the portfolio of work
- Leading successful contract delivery, ensuring the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters
- Involvement of projects at all stages from Pre-Qualifying and tendering through to completion
- Ensuring contracts are executed in accordance with client requirement
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working within groundworks, deep drainage and, cut & fill works.
- Degree educated (or similar)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, please apply or contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details