Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Project Manager based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
This role is an entry level project management position and the client is looking for someone who has some experience working with Projects.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the defined Project with authority and responsibility from the Programme Manager to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- The project manager is responsible for leading and managing the project team with responsibility and authority from the Programme Manager or Sponsor on a day to day basis. Delivering the project to schedule, cost and quality.
- Interfacing between the project functional business areas to achieve the overall Project deliverables.
- Demonstrate good communication and encouragement across functional business areas, for change.
- Effective co-ordination of the project and the inter dependencies into the overall Programme or as an independent small project, including resolution or mitigation of any risks and issues arising during the project. Supported by the Programme Management office.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with policies, and processes.
- Ensuring delivery of contract life cycle relevant to accountable project.
- Managing and production of the required deliverables proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action to achieve quality and schedule within budget.
- Planning, designing and monitoring the project, preparing any project plans as required.
Please contact us for more information!