Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
8 days ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 3 Months
To lead the safe delivery of projects to achieve cost, time and quality objectives within corporate guidelines and to develop appropriate delivery and supply strategies and plans for specific projects.
Project management/assurance team.
A lot of Governance & Assurance work, first 3 stages of GRIP.
There is a set criteria- several steps set out, they need to formulate plans for this.
Mainly track related projects but is multi-disciplinary. All early stages of project work.
Rail experience essential.
Strong character- lots of negotiation.
Understanding of GRIP.
* Relevant successful experience in project management
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Detailed knowledge of safety regulations (particularly CDM)
* Team leader capable of motivating the team
* Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge
* Accident Investigation experience