£50000 - £70000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Rail, Civils & Groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for a new Project Manager. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Rail, Civil, and infrastructure projects.
As the Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the daily management of various rail and civil engineering projects within our portfolio work in the region
- You will be responsible for leading successful contract delivery, by ensuring that the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives
- Involvement/input in projects at all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering through to completion
- Ensuring that the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirement of the client
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
- PTS / SMSTS
- Experience as a Project Manager in a rail contracting environment.
- Experience in rail working on civils associated projects
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.