Up to €0.00 per annum
16 days ago
Morson International are looking for a Project Manager for our client in the Telecomms sector.
Due to current issues, locals only!!
Contract Duration: 1 year (Annual review based on performance)
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Network (R&S/Security/WLAN) planning and design.
- Evaluate new projects HLD solution technical risks.
- Interface with Pre-Sales Solution team for new opportunities and POCs.
- Provide Low level Design for all kinds of customer IP network.
- Install, Configure & testing Network (R&S/Security/WLAN).
- Troubleshooting Network (R&S/Security/WLAN) problems.
- Provide technical support service to the customers independently or together with a support section.
- Provide training for customers, or other service partners.
- Lead IP team members and assign tasks to team members according to projects workloads
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IP project delivery with strong technical knowledge on Router, Switch, Wireless LAN, and network security. Familiar with commands on Huawei/Cisco/Juniper devices.
- Experience in Non-Carrier Network solutions preferred Governmental or Enterprise.
- Good Knowledge of security features and protocols (IPSec, NAT, Radius/Tacacs, Dot1x)
- Good knowledge of networking technologies (e.g. BGP/OSPF/IS-IS/RIP, MPLS, VxLAN, DHCP, ARP, MSTP, VRRP, PPPoE, QinQ).
- Strong troubleshooting skills in IP level products: Switch, Router, Firewall.
- Educational degree: Communication engineering Bachelor or above.
- HCNP/CCNP or equivalent certification is mandatory.
- HCIE/CCIE or equivalent certification is preferred.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact PAUL from Morson for more information.