about 1 month ago
Project Manager, Permanent, Paris
This position will be reporting to the Nuclear New Build Project Manager, travel will be required to other sites in Europe.
- Direct responsibility of the monitoring of the Clients Expediting: manufacturing and procurement progress, schedule review, identification of the prerequisite documents, progress of the review and acceptance of the prerequisite document
- Report the project information: schedule, quality and cost issues,
- In support of the PM, management open points: identification of the open points, characterise the project risk, propose mitigation plan, and monitor the action plan
- Follow-up review status of deliverables by NNB, RD and ITPIA stakeholders
- NCR/exemption request overview management in support of PM manager
- Notification process management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all project team members
Qualifications and skills
- Degree and chartered status in an engineering, construction, physics or other related field.
- Knowledge and / or practitioner of Project Management with experience of applying either APM body of knowledge and OGCs Prince 2.
- Experience of successfully engaging groups of stakeholders, can demonstrate experience of managing project through the project lifecycle from concept to handover.
- Understanding the needs of quality and how quality is assured and controlled, good presentation, influencing and facilitation skills with strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Able to demonstrate strong management skills including project management, financial management and change management.
- Working knowledge of French language an advantage