£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Project Engineer/Manager who holds your PRINCE2 qualifications? Have you worked within a highly regulatory industry? Are you looking to progress your career and work on life-changing projects? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work a large engineering business in Dorset. In this role you will manage varied projects including FOAKE (first of a kind engineering) development works; managing performance, reporting on progress, liaising with customers and overseeing budgets and cash flow. You will be working on an exciting project that provides critical instrumentation to help improve the lives of everyone, having the opportunity to work on bids, future phases and initiate new projects.
As Project Manager you will:
- Coordinate change control and claim management
- Take responsibility for assigned projects; managing delivery, timescales and budgets
- Organise, plan and progress reports on your allocated projects
- Communicate regularly with customers and key clients; including representing the business at external meetings
- Communicate regularly with the wider projects' teams
- Prepare and contribute to bids including generating technical proposals and cost estimates
- Identify project risks and issues
- Provide effective leadership and monitor team performance against project delivery
To be successful in this role you will hold some experience of managing projects within a highly regulated industry, ideally holding qualifications such as PRINCE2 or APM. As a Project Manager you will have good commercial awareness and will be confident in managing project schedules and forecasting. Previous experience of working with FOAKE projects would be essential due to the nature of work being undertaken.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Project Manager to join a leading business and progress their career further!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today.