£60023 - £67615 per annum
12 months ago
My client is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, my client is seeking to enhance their in-house project delivery capability based in the Group Projects team based on sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA). Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in portfolio management, project management, project engineering management, estimating, project controls, procurement and contract management, and construction management. As a part of Group Projects you will join a pool of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Client projects.
The client Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. The role will own and shape the project system for the clients Group's global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Delivery you will be accountable for the delivery of one or more global projects at any stage of the project lifecycle at any of our four operational sites. The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Analysing project and business requirements and translating these into project delivery strategies
- Building high performance multicultural teams and aligning team members to common goals
- Management, coordination and integration of every part of the project and its interfaces to deliver the project objective
- Protecting the clients commercial position through good practice contracting strategies, procurement, negotiation and contract management
- Meeting the projects objectives
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- Proficient command of English and the business language in the role location
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- Qualified in project management (for example PMI)
- Experience in actively leading complex projects in an owner or lead EPC contractor role
- An effective communicator
- Willing to take actions based on incomplete data and information
- Knowledgeable in good practice project management techniques
- You will drive for results to exceed challenging targets.
- You will have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to continuously improve.