Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Rail Technical Team
about 1 month ago
FTC 12 Month
Recruiting for Project Manager's to work on behalf of a large Rail Franchise based in Birmingham. Recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a FTC basis. The role is working on Station/Depot refurbishment/upgrade experience is essential for this role. Looking for candidates who are chartered (or working toward chartered status), member of professional institute or have as a minimum a HND in Construction.
- Support on the development of a Property Project Management Overarching Governance structure to align with Property Project PMO Methodology.
- Ensure all construction projects are designed, procured and managed ensuring both best practice and best value are demonstrated and that projects are delivered within budget, to programme and to Property governance procedures.
- Develop and manage Project Cost Summary and cost monitoring process in order to ensure that the overall project budget remains within budget
- Ensure that stage targets are met and corrective actions are instigated following any shortcomings identified
- Monitor the construction phase and take necessary action in order to ensure that the Projects will be completed within the cost and programmed completion date.
- Ensure that Consultants observe the provisions of their appointments including cost control procedures and the change authorisation procedure agreed with the Client. On behalf of the Client, receive the consultant financial statements and submissions and submit to the Client with recommendations
- Ensure project delivery in terms of quality and performance including all necessary backup documents (e.g. warranties, H&S files, etc)
- Continue maintaining a list of Contractor's Project Performance for future appointment
- Prepare and submit monthly Project WIP Status Summary report to Property and relevant TOC Executive Team/s